2010年2月17日星期三

hapi new years 2 all my fren~

Check Spellinghapi new years ~~
to all my fren~~
so fast chinese new year ad...
n so fast my ns wan finish ad...
me come bck from nw oso bo time to write blog..
cuz i m busy new years things...
nw baru gt free ...~~
nw me change my life n change my style hair..
1st week go ns~~
is reli boring+ wan to go back..
go there tak kenal fren pun~~
so bored n the program r so chidish..
waste my many time ~~
i cant do anythings~
bt go there oso kenal many fren~~
gt selangor fren~
johor fren~~
diferrent state de fren~
i scare i will crying after ns~
cuz me there gt many gud fren~
2gther bath n eat n slep~~
so miss them~~
new years~~!!!
tis new years oso same lah...
is hair nt same onli..
haha..~~!!
gambling is cant ply the things..
tis years i lose about RMM400++
so many man~~
last years me win d money all pay back ad..
gud lah...
lazy write ad..
hope all my fren hapi new years ~~
n i will miss all~~
wait me come back...
show my botak pic..
haha...
^^

没有评论:

发表评论